What Are Cookies
This page describes what information cookies gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however, this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the sites functionality.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
It is recommended you leave all cookies on if you’re not sure whether you need them or not. This is in case they’re used to provide a service that you use.
You can disable cookies by clicking the cog icon (change cookie settings) on the bottom left of the website or by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). A reminder that disabling cookies will potentially affect the functionality of this and other websites that you visit.
Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain site functionality and features and therefore, it is recommended you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data through a form, such as those found on our Contact Us page or Have Your Say form (comment forms) on our Testimonial’s page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with the best user experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your user experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which help us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we’re still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site, whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site, which allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook and Twitter will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you’re still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: XXXX
- By visiting this link: https://taracarecentre.ie/contact/